HVAC Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Continuing to Serve Huntington Safely and Effectively
The world is reeling from the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, with millions of homes affected around the globe. At Variable Comfort Solutions, we are monitoring the progress of the disease closely and are proudly continuing to service the HVAC needs of homes throughout Huntington.
To decrease your risk of exposure to COVID-19, we are encouraging everyone to follow the guidelines recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
Protect yourself by:
- Washing your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially if you have just come from a public place.
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Stay home if you are sick, and avoid contact with those who are sick.
- Practice social distancing.
- Clean and disinfect your home often.
Our Team Is Taking Extra Precautions
At Variable Comfort Solutions, we did not make the decision to stay open lightly. As members of Huntington ourselves, we are dedicated to keeping our community safe while continuing to provide the best HVAC services in the area. To ensure the protection of our technicians and our customers we are adhering closely to the CDC’s recommendations and will update our safety procedures as necessary.
Our current precautions include:
- Equipping technicians with hand sanitizer and multiple soap and water stations
- Providing protective gear to every technician
- Practicing social distancing during our services
- Offering service estimates via phone
We are proud of how our city has come together to protect the community, and with more people spending time at home to reduce exposure, we are now offering indoor air quality services to ensure your space is as germ and contaminant-free as possible. Our team is honored to continue to serve this community, and we want to make our services as available as possible, so feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.