Ashland HVAC Services
High-Quality Heating and Air Conditioning Solutions
Heating and cooling systems are crucial to your comfort when at home in Ashland. From chilly winter nights to humid summer days, our community deals with a wide range of temperatures, and your space should be a safe haven. If your furnace is out of date, or your AC is malfunctioning, you need fast and reliable service from a company you can trust. Variable Comfort Solutions has been Ashland’s #1 choice for full-service heating, cooling, and indoor air quality solutions for years, and our licensed team is ready to get your HVAC systems up and running in no time.
To learn more about our HVAC solutions throughout Ashland, KY, call our team today! Give us a ring at (304) 986-4040.
HVAC Repair Services in Ashland
Heating and air conditioning issues always seem to pop up when it is the most inconvenient. In addition to our replacement, installation, and maintenance services, we offer speedy and effective repairs. With our years of experience and training, we can spot telltale signs of impending repairs and we can stop these small issues from snowballing into larger repairs or even replacements.
7 signs you need HVAC repairs:
- Frequent cycling: When your unit is constantly cycling on and off, it could indicate a malfunctioning thermostat or an ineffective fuel source.
- Constantly running units: If your unit is continually running, it will cost you greatly in monthly energy bills. Our team can diagnose the issue, and offer suggestions on solutions.
- Limited airflow: If you keep turning up your heater or AC, but aren’t feeling the benefits, limited airflow could be to blame. This could be due to either congested ductwork, or clogged filters.
- Screeching or banging noises: A pleasant(ish) humming noise is bound to accompany any HVAC unit, however, louder noises like scraping or banging can indicate a loose or damaged part.
- Unpleasant smells: Musty or old socks smells are an unpleasant symptom of a broad range of problems, including clogged filters, stagnant water, or damaged lines.
- Uneven heating or cooling: Random hot or cold spots in your home can either be an issue with your unit, or more likely, your ductwork is clogged or damaged.